While exporting my database from MySql Database using Workbench 5.2 I got error as bellow
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION SQL_QUOTE_SHOW_CREATE=1' at line 1 (1064)"
Before that when I clicked then I got this warning
“mysqldump.exe is version 5.5.16, but the MySQL Server to be dumped has version 5.6.10.
Because the version of mysqldump is older than the server, some features may not be backed up properly.
It is recommended you upgrade your local MySQL client programs, including mysqldump to a version equal to or newer than that of the target server.
The path to the dump tool must then be set in Preferences -> Administrator -> Path to mysqldump Tool.”
After searching for solution for some time I got solution for it.
Just follow the steps
1. Go To Edit -> Preferences -> Administrator.
2. In ‘Path to mysqldump Tool’ we have to chose path for mysqldump.exe.
But there are two mysqldump.exe present
1) C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 5.2.47\mysqldump.exe
2) C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqldump.exe
If we see details of files then we will come to know that 1st file version is 5.5.16 & 2nd files version is 5.6 & By default Workbench considers 1st file
3. Select File which is at path ‘C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqldump.exe’
Its done now try to export database, you will be able to export it without any errors.