How to find Stored Username & Password in firefox? Or remove stored passwords?
In this tutorial I will show you that how can you find stored login usernames & passwords & remove stored passwords in firefox.
Steps are as follows:
1. Open firefox.
2. Go to Tools -> Options.
3. Select Tab “Security”. There you can find button named “Saved Passwords”.
4. Clicking “Saved Passwords” button will open on dialog box which shows all the usernames & link of website for which it is stored.
5. There at bottom you can find button named “Show Passwords”.
6. Clicking this will show all the passwords with username & links of the website.
7. Also we can remove the username & password.
8. To do this just select username which you want to remove & then click on “Remove” button which is at bottom.
9. To remove all stored usernames & passwords just click on “Remove All” button.
Like this we can view & remove stored passwords in firefox.